Friday Five

by - 12:41 PM

Just one day late this week :) maybe next week I'll actually post on time.
It's been pretty mediocre week, with a lot of rain and snow in the mountains. It's was the last week in November which means I can finally start decorating our small apartment on Saturday (which is today). The other thing I've decided is that starting  December 1st til Christmas I'll have a sort of Xmas extravaganza here. So starting today I'll be posting free Christmas related prints, wallpapers, recipes, DIY tutorials, gift guides and a lot more, so stay tuned 'cos there will be a lot of fun stuff.
But before that, let's see this weeks FF.




National Geographic Bag - I got it for my birthday two years ago and I usually wear it in the winter because it's waterproof and you can stuff it with what can seem an endless amount of stuff. Love it's two front pockets on the bottom. They are ideal for putting chopsticks, kleenex, and all sorts of things you like to get to quickly.
Catrice Captain Sparrows' Ship - Got it this summer and I still love it. It's lovely dark gray color that goes well with anything.
Lana Del Rey "Blue Velvet" -. Can't get over how good this song is when it's sang by Lana. I get shivers every time I listen to it.
Yves Rocher Fresh Rose Shower Gel - Best. Scent. EVER!
Cinnamon sticks - Got them last weekend for some Christmas decorating and already our place smells like cinnamon buns.

How was you week? Anything that made you happy?

You May Also Like

0 comments