Christmas greetings!

by - 8:00 AM

When I was a kid, I remember my grandma buying a stack of Christmas cards, wishing all the best from the entire family and sending them to the ones we love and cherish but are not able to be with us to celebrate Christmas. My favorite part, except licking and putting stamps on envelope, was waiting for the mailman to come and bring us cards from our loved ones. I loved the morning anticipation of the mailman, and I loved even more that that feeling lasted for few weeks. And then on the Christmas Eve, while we were decorating our tree, we would put all received card under the tree around the baby Jesus.
One of the fondest memories of my childhood.
And then somewhere in my teens, with cell phones and computers, we lost that tradition. Not just our family, but our entire society. And that makes me sad. So I bring you the collection of vintage Christmas cards that might inspire you to send a card or two yourself.



                                   













You May Also Like

0 comments